Hi there,

First off, thanks to everyone who downloaded the installer and gave
great feedback; I've incorporated many of the changes in this updated
version.

Changes:
- Installs PHP 5.2.0 RC1
- Configures Apache ( both module and CGI ) and Sambar Server.
- Reorganized install menu
- Grouped PECL and built-in extensions into one group.
- Flattened menu under 'Web Server Setup'
- Put PEAR and PHP Manual under Extras
- Removed option to install features on demand, since it doesn't apply.
- Made auto-registration of .php files with php-win.exe optional.
- Added PHPRC environment variable; this should get around any issues
with Apache not finding the php.ini file from my testing.

Download the new installer below:

http://mirrors.emini.eu/php-installer/php-5.2.0RC1-win32-installer.msi

NOTE: You will need to uninstall the previous version before
installing, or you can upgrade it by issuing the following command:

msiexec /i php-5.2.0RC1-win32-installer.msi REINSTALL=ALL REINSTALLMODE=vomus

Again any feedback would be appreciated.

--
Later,

John Mertic
"Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog: you
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                       understand it
better, but the frog dies in the

process."

                                            -Mark Twain