Unless there are objections we can commit it for you.
One change I'd like you to make though is to remove the V in the registry
before the version #. Makes it harder for automated programs. It should just
be SOFTWARE\\PHP\\5\\IniFilePath
Btw, one thing I didn't understand. Are you cascading 5 and 5.1 and 5.1.4?
That's weird.