Hi there,

I've made some more tweaks to the installer

- Added a dedicated dialog to choosing the Install Directory.
- Added debugging to Apache Config to help track down some errors
people are having.
- Added setting the PHPIniDir directive always for Apache Module installs.
- Minor UI tweaks: marked PECL Oracle extension as depreciated (
thanks to Christopher Jones ) and changed wording from 'Custom
Install' to 'Choose Items to Install'.

Also, if anyone has a good idea on how to get rid of the 'Install
Entire Feature' option in the 'Choose Items to Install' page I would
appreciate it.

Download from
http://mirrors.emini.eu/php-installer/php-5.2.0RC1-win32-installer.msi.

--
Later,

John Mertic
"Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog: you
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                       understand it
better, but the frog dies in the

process."

                                            -Mark Twain