Fair enough. I was under the (now obviously wrong) impression that setting post_max_size to 0 wouldn't let me get to the post data.

But that's still setting you dependent on it being Apache. I would need (if I were to add this feature to any of my software) to write this in code that can run on IIS or as CGI (because it is intended for end-users.)

Very interesting.

Thank you,
-[Unknown]