>Solution: Change "string_functions" to "NULL" in zend_module_entry.
Thanks! You rescued my extension. Now I can finish and test the class.

>> #define STRING_METHOD(function_name) \
>>      ZEND_NAMED_FUNCTION(c_stringclass_##function_name)
>> #define STRING_ME(name, arg_info, flags) \
>>      ZEND_FENTRY(name, c_stringclass_ ##name, arg_info, flags)
>>
>There's nothing special about these macros except for the specific
>function prefix you assign them.  Any particular reason you're using them?

As I wrote, I've looked around existing extensions which redefine function
names
(SPL and zip) and there I found those Macro-Definitions and thought this could
be
the solution.

>> #ifdef ZTS
>> #define string_G(v) TSRMG(string_globals_id, zend_string_globals *, v)
>> #else
>> #define string_G(v) (string_globals.v)
>> #endif
>It's common practice to use all uppercase for TSRM macros.  Not really
>an issue, but worth a mentiCONFORM!!!!! YOU MUST CONFORM!!!! :)

Actually I don't know where this come from and why it's in.
I don't have any globals. ext.skel? Copied from somewhere? Don't know.

If there is any interest in OO-Representation of primitive types let me know,
So I could release them as PECL-extension.

Daniel

BTW Can anyone explain, why the mailservice I'm using is producing such a
crap in the subject and what could be done to prevent this for future posts?