On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 19:25:49 +0200
"Steph Fox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Michael, Pierre -
>
> Erm, no they aren't in the upgrade guide, because the upgrade guide is aimed
> at user issues and this was seen primarily as an extension author issue. Do
> people generally think the module and extension API bumps should be in
> there?

I fine with looking at the source but it would be nice if there was a
url WebCVS or somewhere to get a quick answer.

Otherwise the only thing I really care about is that the minor number be
incremented whenever ZEND_MODULE_API_NO changes. Obviously the installer
needs that to pick the right module to install based on phpversion().

Mike

--
Michael B Allen
PHP Active Directory SSO