Hi,

Its been a while since I or anyone else has done any updates on the PHP 6 todo page [1]. I know that some of the todo items are big enough that even with the many commits being made to HEAD they will take a bit before they will be finished.

Anyways I just wanted to ask if someone who has followed recent commits, especially on the Zend Engine list which I do not read, could go through the current list of todo items and mark the ones that are done as such. Also if I missed any decisions about todo items to drop/add/reconsider please also update them.

Many of you already have an account on the wiki, those that do not, but who feel that they should please let me know. Otherwise people can also just send me things to change and I will take care of things.

regards,
Lukas

[1] http://oss.backendmedia.com/PhP60