Majority of the "bogus" bugs are truly bogus, I see no reason to change a perfectly valid term used to describe bugs.

On 17-Nov-06, at 2:38 AM, Ron Korving wrote:

Why not add another bug-status called "incomplete" or something, and append a standard message saying "Please study the bug-reporting guidelines in
order to write complete and accurate bug reports."? I think this tiny
addition to tagging something "bogus" would make a lot of bug reporters
happier and it might make them fix their bug report.

-- Ron

"Rasmus Lerdorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schreef in bericht
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]