On 12/20/2006 12:26 PM, Andy Wharmby wrote:
Hi Internals
I am still pretty new to PHP but having spent the last couple of months reviewing the PHP code and getting to know how PHP ticks I would be happy to volunteer some time take a look at some of the outstanding issues with the COM extension. I am about to go on vacation for a couple of weeks but I will certainly have time early in 2007 to investigate some of the OPEN defects.

As a couple of others (Frank and Pierre) have also volunteered time whats the best way to work this so that we make best use of our time. Should I just add add a comment to a defect when I start investigating it and
then post any fixes I come up with to list for review ?

Yes, that would work.
Thanks.

--
Wbr, Antony Dovgal