Hello,

On 1/7/07, Lukas Kahwe Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Andi Gutmans wrote:

> Btw, today I never recommend running mod_php on Windows and always point
> people to CGI or existing FastCGI implementations.

Well a lot of people develop on windows and deploy on Linux with
mod_php. For these people it probably makes more sense using mod_php on
windows still.

As far as I can tell, code "for fcgi" will work on other sapis quite
well, that's not always the case for mod_php. It is a good occasion to
write (even) more portable apps.

--Pierre