Hi Thomas,

I think Marcus gave you all the right pointers.
I just wanted to let you know that I have a pending patch for DH kex
and some bignum functions, and that Pierre mentioned that he's been
working on a few other bits recently.
If you think that we'll be overlapping, we can try harder to either
get stuff committed, or pass it on to you.

I wrote a lot of more recent code in that extension, so if you have
questions about it, feel free to ask.  I have to warn you that I get
quite busy and don't tend to check this gmail account when that
happens; you'll have better results emailing me on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Welcome :)

--Wez.