Hi,

I could use some help on an extension I've written. It worked fine before, but from out the blue I started to get segmentation faults. I've located it down to this piece of code, but I don't do any writes to the code memory, so I don't get what's wrong. It seems like the error lies in the 'ret != NULL'.

The module compiled against php 5.1.6 and runs under linux version 2.6.15.4 (Debian).

Thank for any reply,
Arnold

PHP_FUNCTION(qconf_ini_parse)
{
   zval *in;
   zval *ret;

if (zend_parse_parameters(ZEND_NUM_ARGS() TSRMLS_CC, "z|z", &in, &ret) == FAILURE) {
       RETURN_FALSE;
   }

   if (ret != NULL) {
       printf('1');