On Tue, February 6, 2007 11:26 am, Andrei Zmievski wrote:
> On Feb 5, 2007, at 3:37 PM, Richard Lynch wrote:
>
>> Yes, and it makes life miserable for some of us...
>>
>> Is that a good reason to extend that misery to yet another operator?
>
> Richard, please. This is not advanced OO stuff or anything close.
> It's an operator. Give PHP users (even newbies) some credit.

I was specifically thinking of the sheer number of emails to
PHP-General that would result.

Even if 90% of the newbies "get it" without any research, and 5% more
figure it out from context or reading or trying, there's still a heck
of a lot who will end up posting.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?