Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

Perhaps we can do more though.  Maybe you guys could periodically update
internals on problem areas in the docs.  Places where you feel things
are vague and really could use the guy who wrote the code to get off his
ass and explain how it works.  Or maybe we could get everyone who reads
internals to pick a page or two in the manual on something they are
intimately familiar with and go over it in detail and feed suggestions
back to phpdoc@

If deemed useful, we can of course devote a section for this in the unofficial phptodo wiki:
http://oss.backendmedia.com/PHPTODO/

regards,
Lukas