LAUPRETRE François (P) wrote:

The other reason why I want a dedicated RFC space is history. Every day, you see messages saying 'I don't remember...', 'what did we decide... ?'. There is no place with decision history. So, the same subject is regularly discussed again and again.

@Steph: Could we maybe add some tag to weeklies to document actual decisions more transparently? So we would get a linked list pointing to weeklies for every decision. The weeklies themselves should of course include a link to the conclusion on the mls.

regards,
Lukas