Antony Dovgal wrote:
On 02/15/2007 06:24 PM, Ilia Alshanetsky wrote:
I think it makes sense for RC1 and few of the first level releases but not the very closely spaces RC4+ where there are virtually no changes between the releases.

I believe it doesn't matter which RC is that, it helps to detect problems on the early stage anyway. I wouldn't like to miss a bug just because someone missed an RC announcement.

Also it will be too untransparent for users what RC's get published and which dont ..

Whatever the decision please add it to the release check list on the wiki :)

regards,
Lukas