Marcus Boerger wrote:
> Only you don't need fallbacks right now. Simply add a check for
> PHP >= 5.2.0 since you are using Iterators and I don't see any sense
> in testing 5.0 or 5.1.

 Already did that yesterday.

> You could further more make the run script operate a bit like
> run-tests.php and have the PHP executable be configurable and get
> version tested.

 I am taking baby steps at the moment :) Of course the PHP binary will
 be configurable.

> When you want to spend more work, ever thought of making the bench
> files have a layout similar to *.phpt? So that we could split up in
> sections like name, actual bench, clean-up, etc?

 The question is: is a separate system such as mine needed or could we
 extend run-tests.php? If we choose to extend run-tests.php, suddenly
 every *.phpt test would be a potential benchmark.

--
Sebastian Bergmann                          http://sebastian-bergmann.de/
GnuPG Key: 0xB85B5D69 / 27A7 2B14 09E4 98CD 6277 0E5B 6867 C514 B85B 5D69