De : David Oury [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : lundi 5 mars 2007 13:19
À : internals@lists.php.net
Objet : [PHP-DEV] CVS Account Request: doury

Publication of an experimental extension connecting PHP to Z/OS-IMS.
This prototype includes execution of transactions using close copies filled
through XML description.

Link to previous discussion in PECL news :
http://news.php.net/php.pecl.dev/4586

Link to Source Forge project :
https://sourceforge.net/projects/php-ims-connect

The actual release has been published in  Source Forge, but I'd like to
maintain in PECL CVS.