On 03/19/2007 02:41 AM, Wez Furlong wrote:
We've been daydreaming about the ability to do something like this in PHP:

I don't have any objections, the only requirement from me is that it should be
covered by tests as much as possible.
So I would like to encourage people to write tests to support the patch.
If all the people saying "yes, please" write a test case and send it to the
list, the coverage would be pretty good, I guess.

Oh, and of course we can't include it into 5.2, it's only for HEAD (and maybe
for 5.3, that's up to Ilia).

--
Wbr, Antony Dovgal