What about the case where dl() is used? AFAIK the classes defined in dl()'ed files always go at the end of the class table.

-Andrei

On Mar 26, 2007, at 10:29 AM, Stanislav Malyshev wrote:

I am wondering whether a child class is always stored after its parent class in EG(class_table) because I would like to rely on this behaviour
 for the result of get_declared_classes().

I think it's not written anywhere it should be so, but in fact it always would be so since when you are defining child class you have to have parent already in the class table. So unless some very nasty extension would define classes in different order, it is always so.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Zend Products Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.zend.com/