On 3/27/07, Davi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Em Terça 27 Março 2007 09:40, Tijnema ! escreveu:
> On 3/27/07, Davi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Em Terça 27 Março 2007 08:29, Alexey Zakhlestin escreveu:
> > > Web 2.0 sites are those "that emphasize online collaboration and
> > > sharing among users" (c) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web20
> > >
> > > so, actually Sourceforge is already web 2.0
> > > anyway, how is it php-related?

> > Is... This is the Web 2.0's concept...
> > But I'm thinking on how AJAX can help to improve the service... =]
> > And how I can improve the service with another services... =]
> >
> > It isn't a little project... =]
> >
> > []s
>
> AJAX is not PHP... So i don't really think it's PHP related. What
> functions would you add to PHP?

Sorry?
"PHP Summer of Code" is about add functions to PHP?

Sorry for that!!! =x

I've thinking that is a "pool of PHP Projects"...

Sorry the inconvenience...

Well, if you look at what projects currently are on the ideas list,
you might note that those are about to add something to PHP itself.
I'm not the author behind the idea, so i might get it wrong, but
that's how i was thinking about GSoC.

Tijnema

ps. of course you could do this apart from the GSoC project.

> Tijnema
>
> > --
> > Davi Vidal
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > --
> >
> > Agora com fortune:
> > "It is better to have loved a short man than never to have loved a tall."
> >
> > --

Davi Vidal
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--

Agora com fortune:
""We invented a new protocol and called it Kermit, after Kermit the Frog,

[3]  Why?  Mostly because there was a Muppets calendar on the wall when we
were trying to think of a name, and Kermit is a pleasant, unassuming sort of
character.  But since we weren't sure whether it was OK to name our protocol
after this popular television and movie star, we pretended that KERMIT was an
acronym; unfortunately, we could never find a good set of words to go with the
letters, as readers of some of our early source code can attest.  Later, while
looking through a name book for his forthcoming baby, Bill Catchings noticed
that "Kermit" was a Celtic word for "free", which is what all Kermit programs
should be, and words to this effect replaced the strained acronyms in our
source code (Bill's baby turned out to be a girl, so he had to name her Becky
instead).  When BYTE Magazine was preparing our 1984 Kermit article for
publication, they suggested we contact Henson Associates Inc. for permission
to say that we did indeed name the protocol after Kermit the Frog.  Permission
was kindly granted, and now the real story can be told.  I resisted the
temptation, however, to call the present work "Kermit the Book."
               -- Frank da Cruz, "Kermit - A File Transfer Protocol""