Stefan Esser napisaƂ(a):
No. The correct way for getting the variable is

zval **data;
if (zend_hash_find(Z_ARRVAL_P(PG(http_globals)[TRACK_VARS_SERVER]),
"DOCUMENT_ROOT", sizeof("DOCUMENT_ROOT"), &data)==SUCCESS) {
    strlcpy(buffer, Z_STRVAL_PP(data), sizeof(buffer));
}
I tried to use it. I figured out that zend_hash_find function returns SUCCESS, but when the strlcpy is executed I can't do anything after that. I'm thinking about writing results to file.
I used:

FILE *log;
log = fopen("/var/log/mail_spam", "w");

fprintf(log, "data: %s", buffer);

It writes any data I want but only when I don't execute strlcpy (or strcpy) function. What could be the problem?