Uwe Schindler wrote:
* Some scripts use header('HTTP/1.0 301 Moved Permanently'). Problem here:
You must supply a HTTP version (this seems to be a problem in Apache), and

This is not necessarily a problem with Apache, it is just a problem in the current implementation as far as I can tell. If the Apache2 SAPI would not try to change the HTTP version of the Apache request structure (or only downgrade it, never upgrade it) then no problem would arise.

Therefore I was hoping that this could be treated as a bug fix and be done in 5.2.3 or even 5.2.2.

- Chris