On Apr 25, 2007, at 6:51 PM, Antony Dovgal wrote:
I've been plugging around writing extensions long enough to have some idea of the internals; more than once I've answered a question by digging through the Zend sources for the internals of some API.
Great!
I'm willing to at least take a crack at this project; the worst I can do is fail :). Would it make sense to ask for CVS karma on the docs now or wait a bit?
I believe the best way to get karma is to start sending patches.

I would also recommend to establish the build environment for the docs (if you don't have one already), it's good idea to test patches before committing. This document should give you a good start: http://doc.php.net/php/ dochowto/index.php

Hi all, just wanted to give you a heads-up that I'm still working on this project; it took me awhile to get the tools properly set up, but I'm plugging away at DocBook XML now, and I'll have a few patches to send in soon, I think. Thanks for all the advice so far!

-- Gwynne, Daughter of the Code
"This whole world is an asylum for the incurable."