Hi

I have some updates that I'd like to make to ext/tests/standard/array/range.phpt, the updates work fine with unicode.semantics=off but not with unicode.semantics=on. The problem seems to be that the warning Notices that are generated are different with unicode on. This doesn't look like intentional behaviour but I'm guessing it might well be something that isn't implemented yet.

So, my question is - is it reasonable/helpful to add a test in CVS that I know will fail if it's in an area that is currently under development?

Zoe Slattery
IBM UK