2007/5/21, Stanislav Malyshev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> at openSUSE, we also have a patch for this issue since a few weeks, as
> a vendor unfortunately we have to take care of things that  people
> here dont want to fix...
>
> http://www.flyspray.org/patches/MOPB-01-abicompatible.patch.bz2

Did you perform the performance tests for this patch? What were the results?

no, no performance tests has been done over that patch, but as rasmus
said. it is probably negible or acceptable for real world.. I only
knows it works with real like code ( i tried ezpublish, phpmyadmin)
and passes the PHP test suite correctly ( or no worse than without the
patch)