On 5/21/07, Groupe FOP, PALANCI Ýletiþim ve Biliþim Hizmetleri <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
< Removed all the damn shit>

Damn, your shop is really expensive.... Do you think that we PHP Experts are
so stupid that we will buy something from your shop, while this message
isn't even in proper English.... I'd say you need to look for a new job, you
aren't a good marketeer.
I'm (nearly) the only one from Europe here, so how would everyone else pay
you without having EURO's? And do you ship to USA too?
Or maybe a better question, do you ship outside of Turkey? And why didn't
you specify the country code for Turkey for the phone and fax number? You
should really note that people outside of turkey should dial +90 in front of
the number.
And the website of your company isn't even made in PHP, so it's a shame you
come to this list...!

Tijnema