On 5/28/07, Marcus Boerger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That won't help unless you are willing to be his secretary and merge
everything he does.

It is a voluntary work. I'm very happy to see him (or anybody else)
fixing issues within days and I will not do or say anything to stop
them. If I have to adapt a patch for a given branch, that's fine with
me, I don't feel like being a secretary.

Becuase otherwise stuff will get lost. No matter
what. And that is very bad for PHP.

It does help. If you have doubts, see all his zip or gd commit. Tony
has merged his recent openssl commits as well.

If you don't like Ilia to fix issues in your extensions and only in
the stable branche, ask him to send you patches and adapt/merge them
for the required branches.

--Pierre