On 5/28/07, Edin Kadribasic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

No such schedule exists yet.

Edin

Arnold Daniels wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are there a dates scheduled for the public releases of PHP 6 (beta, rc,
> stable)?
>
> Thank you,
> Arnold
>
> PS. I've searched the mailing lists, but couldn't find an answer. If the
> question is asked already, my apologies.

Look at this:
http://php.net/~scoates/unicode/render_func_data.php

Try to find around when PHP6's development started and add the same
amount of time since some of the most present contributors have less
time and some others do have some, let's say taht with testing,
there's about half to be done (according to lcov - even if it says
60%)

--
David Coallier