Tijnema wrote:
On 6/18/07, Christopher Weldon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Georg, et al:

I've been looking through the bugs system and trying to track the issue
with regards to MySQL and SSL connectivity through PHP. Bugs 28075 and
39699 have the same issues I'm having and I haven't seen much in the
line of progress to address this issue.

If there's something in the works as far as a bug fix or patch is
concerned, please let me know. Otherwise, I would like to bump the issue
as it seems there are several individuals having this problem and it's
been around for a while.

Thanks!
--
Christopher Weldon
President & CEO

Hi,

The first bug was assigned in 2004 to georg, and seems like he never
fixed it, while there is already a solution posted in the first bug.
You can use it too I think.

Tijnema

The problem with the bugfix is that it's not for the current version of PHP I'm on (5.2.3). I recognize that I could try to find the appropriate code and patch it myself, but I would feel a little more at-ease if the package maintainer reviewed the submission and committed it to source.

--
Christopher Weldon
President & CEO