On 7/6/07, Derick Rethans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ladies, Gentlemen, Kings and Princesses,

With the nice PHP 5 / PHP 6 unicode semantics thread under way I am
trying to gauge what people feel about dropping support for PHP 4 at the
end of this year. That does not mean that we will not fix security
issues, we have to as the install base is too large, but that would be
the only thing that would warrant a new release. I already sort of
mentioned this on april 1st, but I think we should come with a slightly
more official statement. Your votes please (only -1 and +1 are
allowed)!

+1 if we really kill it. That means no more release. If we keep
release it, it is still maintained like what we did until now (99.99%
sec fixes only).

--Pierre