Make a request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There is a Turkish translation
(http://www.php.net/manual/tr/index.php), but it is defunct as the
preface was last made on 17th July 2004.

On 09/07/07, Bugra Yazar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Greetings,
I'm using Php over 5 years and I really would like to help translation of Php
Documentation. As far as i see there is a lot of work in Turkish Documentation
(it is even not in the list), so i decided to spend my spare time for
translating, besides I can use both English and Turkish fluently.
Best regards,
Bugra Yazar

-----
Richard Quadling