Thomas Moenicke wrote:
This is actually a very good idea. I had to put a hook into the opcode handler for static method calls to get the same result which is not really elegant. I was waiting for this feature for a couple month. Also I found out that the names of the static methods are already lowercase when it comes to the handler, i don't know if that is fixed in the meanwhile.

Not fixed yet, but it certainly is fixable. Good catch. Please bring up any other brokennesses you notice...

-Sara