As usual, consider Hans' opinion identical to mine ;) Nice job, can't wait for it being out in the wild.

David

Am 15.07.2007 um 02:37 schrieb Hans Lellelid:

As someone that has long clamoured for namespaces in PHP, I have to say that this proposal by Dmitry is exactly what I & others have been hoping
for in PHP.  Thanks, Dmitry, for creating this patch.  I'm sure there
are going to be some peculiarities that need to be sorted out, but I
can't wait until we can start writing code to use this! I am confidentl that this is something that will be embraced by the OOP PHP community as
soon as it is available.

Hans

Andrei Zmievski wrote:
I love this. Let's ship it.