Hi Lester,

OK I've finally spent time working through the problems of getting PHP5.2.x working with my legacy applications, and after a lot of dead ends I've finally tracked one problem down to the php_interbase module not returning the right thing for a blob_id - giving '0x %i' instead. I suspect that this was broken between 5.1.6 and 5.2.0 but I'm currently working with 5.2.3. So is this a problem that has popped up in other modules and just needs a quick tweak, or do we have to start panicking and dig deep in php_interbase code?

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=41429
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=41345

Best regards,
--