And oh the original implementation did not work either. And hey it had
nestng and wasnt't bound to files.

For what it worth, I think there's a link between nesting and not working :)

Oh and speaking of your wiki again. Your wiki does not list any of the very
hard limitations we have in the current implementations. And another thing.

Sure, because it describes *concept*, not *implementation*. Concept is - instead of one big flat space of names, we now have multiple spaces which we can use separately. That's it, very simple. Now how exactly these spaces relate and how they work together and what keywords are used - is implementation.

Why the hell would we want to implement packages and namespaces? Packages or

We have packages - see PHAR. Note it didn't help us with namespaces ;)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]