Marcus Boerger wrote:
Hello Zoe,

  %s = [\n]+?
I'm not sure what this would match? I think we need something that matches any
character but doesn't run over a line end? If so it would be more like [.\\n]+?
- although this isn't right either (as in, I've tried both and they don't work
:-( ). I'll see if I can find the right format

However - do all OS reliably end a line with \n? (Linux is \n, Windows \r\n,
Mac?). If the don't having a platform-specific run-tests.php would be a fairly
bad idea

Zoe

If that affects any test we have to fix those :-)

marcus

Best regards,
 Marcus