If it counts for anything, here's my vote on the bits I know/care about:

2) Symlink the intl extension from PECL, but leave it disabled by default as is the case with all extensions dependent on external libs

+1, I've a feeling this will become important later

3) Apply the Late Static Binding Patch

+1, I'll probably never use it but I can see where others might

5) Implement Sqlite3 support via the ext/sqlite extension (patch is already available)

+1, assuming this won't kill sqlite2 support (where's the patch?)

6) Remove safe_mode, register_globals and magic_quotes

-1, should be on a major release - but as someone (Stas?) wrote earlier, it might be a good time to start emitting deprecation warnings

7) Introduce mysqlind library into core and use it as a backend for PDO and mysqli extensions (possibly enabling them by default)

+1 but nothing by default until stable

8) OpenID enabling patch for OpenSSL and PHP 5

+1, is there even an argument against this?

10) Split off deprecation from E_STRICT into E_DEPRECATED

+1, about time!

14) Link phar extension from PECL into core (possibly enabling it by default)

+1, I think this could help tremendously with application deployment

15) Merge Matt's ZEND_SIGNED_MULTIPLY_LONG() optimization patch

+1, we all love Matt

16) Introduce new php.ini files parser/scanner + CGI/FastCGI? "htaccess" style ini file support

0 - very torn over this idea

17) Merge __callStatic patch from PHP 6

+1

18) Introduce concept of "strict classes" that do not permit dynamic property creation

-1, this whole idea just sounds so weird for PHP.

- Steph