Zoe Slattery wrote:
It is a nice patch - but I'm seeing some errors that I don't understand yet when I use it - like this:

Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: missing terminating ] for character class at offset 5 in /home/zoe/BUILDS/php52/run-tests.php on line 1609

I'm not having the best afternoon :-( - so this is probably something I'm doing wrong - does anyone else see it?
To answer my own question, these warnings are coming from the tests that haven't been modified to use %a instead of %s. So they may get generated if people write tests and use %s where they should (as soon as the fix is committed) be using %a.

Zoe