Hello Lukas,

 I think all pecl modules should follow the core rules and that means
CODINT_STYLE should apply to pecl as much as it does to core. We should
hence provide an easy to read (as in html or pdf or whatever) version that
is accessible online easier and in a more prominent space than the current
thing. Unless there is already something better than going to cvs.php.net
or getting a CVS checkout and if so then we should provide better links to
it. Especially better links on the pecl pages.

marcus

Sunday, October 21, 2007, 10:39:11 AM, you wrote:

> On 17.10.2007, at 22:11, Marcus Boerger wrote:

>> Hello Derick,
>>
>>   right, maybe we need writen down rules easy to read for pecl and
>> core
>>   other then the CODING_STYLES bile.

> So how do you propose to proceed? What is not easy to read in the
> current CS? Should the note about not throwing exception for anything
> but constructor errors be added to the current CS? Do we bother with
> a CS for pecl, or do we hold off on that until something becomes a
> candidate to be bundled?

> regards,
> Lukas

Best regards,