Hello Hans-Peter,

 not that I am aware of. EXTENSIONS file doesn't list any and Ard who is
listed in CREDITS didn't show up in the last couple of months. Read this:
php.net/cvs-php.php and be also prepared to be asked to take care of
firebird installation on http://gcov.php.net :-)

Ah, sure! Last time I tried to setup firebird I gave up... I really need some pointers to get that working..

Nuno

marcus

Hi!

Marcus Boerger wrote:
account name, '#if ACCOUNT_0' but oh wait you have none.
;)
Both these patches
as well as thew table stuff patch look fine. Care to get a cvs account for
pdo_firebird?

If it is that easy to get one: yes please.

But before I enter (possible) pdo_firebird politics, could you tell me
if there is currently an active maintainer?

Thanks
HPO