I can't because I don't know of any successful vectors *currently*. I also would have sworn that echoing htmlentified data was safe....until I came across a browser where it wasn't.

So that's what I wanted to understand, because if we add this feature, we should give some explanation on when to use it and what it does, and I don't think I understand that, so I guess it would help to have such explanation.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]