Hi Andrew,

I think we're on track for including namespaces in PHP 5.3.
We've made a lot of progress in the past month on ironing out the
implementation thanks to feedback from many people incl. patches by the
likes of Greg.
There are likely still some minor quirks especially when we start
looking outside the core language to places like Reflection APIs but I
think we're on track.

Andi