Hi,

Ok here is a genious idea. We call for a 24 hour period of silence on this topic. All people eager to post just re-read all previous emails and once the 24 hours are over you know what has been said already so that you can actually make sure to say something novel. What would be even better is if you could summarize the discussion (both sides) and put this up on a website. If you want you can use my release management wiki.

Thanks for 24 hours of peace on this topic ..

regards,
Lukas