Zitat von Antony Dovgal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

6 reasons why we must to get rid of The Switch ASAP

Having maintained a huge Unicode compatible codebase in PHP4 for the last few years, I know which PITA it already is today, having to consider the availability of mbstring and iconv, or dealing with different input, processing, backend, and output charsets. I don't event want to start thinking about adding unicode semantics to that equation. Drop it.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/