Pierre Joye wrote:
Hi Wez, Andi and all other persons behind this bad joke,

We clearly show that we are massively against a CLA in php core. Are
you suggesting that you want to release pdo2 only through PECL or some
non php.net repository?

Besides this little distribution problem, I find rather sad that you
choosed to go down this way regardless of the other developers
opinion. Is it the new way of the community """leaders"""?

Never bothered with PDO and this just seem to reinforce that decision. I'm certainly not going to bother putting forward for Firebird project funding.

Yet another reason just to stick with ADOdb and have *NO* problems with interoperability :)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL