And +1 from me :)

David

Am 23.02.2008 um 12:43 schrieb Marcus Boerger:

Hello Andrei,

 +1

Yes, let's re-open, I'd like to get a closure on that issue (pun
intended).

-Andrei

On Feb 18, 2008, at 8:26 AM, Matvey Arye wrote:

Hi All,

I second this. Can we please re-open the discussion on anonymous
functions as well as closures. That would be an awesome feature.
create_function is a bit ugly semantically to be sufficient for all
anonymous function needs.

Thanks,
Mat

KOYAMA Tetsuji wrote:
Hi lists,

Is this discussion stopping?

I want this feature in PHP. Please start to talk.

[...]