On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Lokrain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello there,
>
>  I am not sure here is the right place to mention this, but
>  I still think it will be cool, if there is some spell checking
>  before posting news on php.net. There are mistakes like
>  the word 'Addded' -> perhaps should be 'Added'.

Thankfully everyone can point out spelling/grammar mistakes on our
websites and let us know about them :)

This one was fixed earlier today (thanks for the heads up btw!), if
you find more feel free to file a bug report
(http://bugs.php.net/report.php classified as "Website problem") or
mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Hannes