Heya,

while building and testing a minimal version of PHP and as such disabling the session extension, I discovered that ext/standard/tests/general_functions/bug44394_2.phpt fails without the session extension being enabled. I created a patch to fix that [1].

On a sidenote, some tests seem to break on amd64 systems:
ext/standard/tests/array/array_slice_variation6.phpt:
Apparently there is a real bug (or difference in behavior between 32bit and 64bit) in the code here, and the test revealed it. See [2]

ext/standard/tests/array/array_slice_variation2.phpt
ext/standard/tests/array/array_slice_variation3.phpt:
Iteration 7 is different on 32bit and 64bit [3][4]. I don't know if this behavior is intended, for now I simply added a skipif for non-32bit [5][6].

It would be nice to get the first patch (session-related), and maybe the 64bit-related skipifs as well, committed.

All testing / patching has been done on/against php-5.2.6RC4.

[1] http://home.hoffie.info/static/003_test-standard-bug44394_2-skipif.patch
[2] http://home.hoffie.info/static/array_slice_variation6.diff
[3] http://home.hoffie.info/static/array_slice_variation2.diff
[4] http://home.hoffie.info/static/array_slice_variation3.diff