Hi Greg,

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 12:17 AM, Gregory Beaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  If a stream wrapper does not log errors, by default, we grab
>  strerror(errno) to figure out the error message, but this is not a good
>  idea for any wrapper but plain_wrapper for the obvious reason that errno
>  is not used by wrappers that don't use sys calls.
>
>  Is this patch against 5.3 acceptable (I'll merge to HEAD on commit if so)?

I think it fixes the possible misguided error messages. To go one step
further, I wonder if it would make sense to add a stream_strno and
stream_strerror to _php_stream_wrapper_ops. It may be helpful to
display the actual error or for debugging purposes (user land or
internally). Comments?

Cheers,
--
Pierre